Department of Mathematics
Public Transport to the Mathematical Institute of Utrecht University
This is how you get to the Mathematical Institute:
See also the
- Take the train to Utrecht (Central Station).
- Change to bus 11 (destination ``Uithof''), travelling time is about 20 minutes.
- Descend at stop ``Botanische Tuinen''
- Cross the street and walk to the Minnaert building,
when you are in front of the Minnaert building, go right and
- Go straight ahead, the Mathematical institute is the last building
on the left.
Alternatively, you can take bus 12 (travelling time about 15 minutes), and
descend at stop "Kruytgebouw".
You can also consult the Dutch public transport
information (in Dutch) or Dutch railways
site (both in English and in Dutch).
3584 CD Utrecht
Back to the Colloquium Stochastiek homepage.